- The easy-to-melt welding rods are high-quality special rods that are mainly used for welding / brazing aluminum and aluminum alloys. However, they can also be used for hard welding non-ferrous metals other than stainless steel.
- Recommended for welding aluminum alloys: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005 and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0
- Applications include cargo areas, loading ramps, docks, diamond plates, irrigation lines, engine blocks, gearboxes, etc.
- Prepared for small repairs. For repairs that would compromise safety if they are not repaired, we recommend replacing the parts completely instead of repairing them.
- Material: aluminum
- Melting temperature: <480 ° C (896 ° F)
- No leakage of gases or toxins, no lead material included.
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Minimize the distortion of the starting material during welding.
- Size: 50cm x 1.6mm. ( According to the manual measurement, there may be a subtle deviation. )
- 10 pcs Welding Rods(25g)
- 30 pieces * Welding Rods(75g)
- 50 pieces * Welding Rods(125g