SHEEP FUR BOMBER JACKET
- Soft spanish sheepskin.
- Wide turn-down collar.
- Two fasteners on the collar - complete insulation of the neck and head.
- There are also straps at the bottom of the sheepskin coat. Tightening the upper and lower adjusters will completely protect you from wind and cold penetration.
- Cut that does not restrict movement.
- Two vertical ergonomic pockets.
- Adjustable sleeve length.
- No unnecessary details. The model is rather terse.
- Perfect colour combination: brown top without excess shine with beige fur.
|100% genuine fur, sheepskin|
|Fur height 12 mm.|
|Sheep fur, non-removable|
|Short (more in the Sizing Chart)|
|Comfy pockets, Light and warm|
Purchase termsYou can buy a leather jacket in the goodshopday online store for yourself or as a gift to a loved one. Our priorities:
You can return or exchange goods within 30 days.
We provide secure payment for products on the site.
We guarantee a full refund when returning the item.
For more information on the terms of delivery and return of goods, see the corresponding section.
Be sure to indicate your measurements according to the diagram.
We will discuss additional questions by email.
We are looking forward to your orders!
Sizing Chart For Men's Jackets
|Size||Chest 1 (cm)||Waist 2 (cm)|
|Size||Chest 1 (inch)||Waist 2 (inch)|
JACKETS MEASURING GUIDE
DETERMINING THE SIZE OF A MEN'S LEATHER JACKET:
- You need to measure yourself.
- The person to be measured must be in non-bulky clothing (underwear).
- Do not measure over outerwear. Measurements should be without seam allowances, freedom, etc.
- Use the obtained data in the Sizing Chart and when ordering.
- If there are any difficulties, for sure contact us for help.
- Chest circumference - the tape line should go around the body through the protruding points of the shoulder blades and chest.
- Girth of the waist or belly - the tape measure runs horizontally along the natural waistline or at the widest point of the stomach.
- Indicate the height.