Previously provided with outerwear which kept very little body heat, the B-3 bomber aviator flying fighter pilot jackets were introduced in WWII to ensure that crewman were kept warm while flying at high altitudes in unpressurized cabins. We have perfected the long lost leather finish once used and added side entry hand warmer pockets updating this men's b3 brown bomber real jacket to contemporary standards.
RAF Bomber Jacket follows the 1938 Irvin Airchute Co. pattern. It was worn by the pilots of the RAF during the Battle of Britain. RAF Bomber Jacket provided the warmth and freedom of movement needed during combat. This breathtaking premium RAF jacket is genuine premium leather in dark brown color. On the outside, it has high-quality leather and on the inside, it has a cozy, smooth, to give you the utmost comfort in the extreme weather.
- Made in USA
- Zipper closure
- Soft & Heavy Real Fur Lining Including Sleeves Which Would Keep You Warm In Extreme Winters
- Leather Welted Seams, Double Buckle Throat Latch, Heavy Duty Front Zipper Over a Wind Flap for Extreme Winters, Broad Collars like American Flying Aviator Jacket, Two Waist Pockets.
- Adjustable Belted Straps at the Waist
B3 JACKET (1934)
The B3 flight jacket was designed for aircraft bombers who needed to go up high altitudes. Thus it could be rightly referred to as the ‘bomber jacket’. The jackets were not meant to be just the regular types, as they were intended to keep people warm at an altitude of up to 25,000 feet. Thus earned the jacket its reputation as one that was capable of providing sufficient warmth. Each of the jackets had two leather straps that could be used to close the open collar
Sizing Chart For Men's Jackets
|Size||Chest 1 (cm)||Waist 2 (cm)|
|Size||Chest 1 (inch)||Waist 2 (inch)|
JACKETS MEASURING GUIDE
DETERMINING THE SIZE OF A MEN'S LEATHER JACKET:
- You need to measure yourself.
- The person to be measured must be in non-bulky clothing (underwear).
- Do not measure over outerwear. Measurements should be without seam allowances, freedom, etc.
- Use the obtained data in the Sizing Chart and when ordering.
- If there are any difficulties, for sure contact us for help.
- Chest circumference - the tape line should go around the body through the protruding points of the shoulder blades and chest.
- Girth of the waist or belly - the tape measure runs horizontally along the natural waistline or at the widest point of the stomach.
- Indicate the height.